Sunday, February 27, 2011

Picture with Santa - Take Two - 12/20/10

After our trip to Vegas, I got a call from Sof (my best friend in case you didn't know) telling me that Santa would be at the library. Another chance to meet Santa! Truthfully, I was over it but it was another chance for Amyra to play with Sof's wonderful daughters (i.e. my nieces) and who was I to deny her that chance. So we went to the libray, listened to weird stories, watched some weirdo kid try to play Candyland and made Mya sit on Santa's lap. And I'm done with this post.


No Mya, he's not your father.

Christina and Maria - I am so Blessed that they are in Amyra's and Mya's life. They are such great role models for the girls to have. I pray their friendship continues into the teen years and beyond and I don't have to force them to be friends. Because I will force it. I will.

1 comment:

Sofia said...

You're so great. The girls just adddddddddddddddddddddddore Amyra, Myara and You. They love Lateef too and I know that because Maria said she would be willing to hold his hand.

Mumbling on. We are so blessed to have you in town. I wouldn't trade it for the world!!!