Monday, May 16, 2011

Future Models (i.e. a reason to post random pics of the girls) - 1.22.11

So one of my New Year's Resolutions was to get the girls agents and get them into modeling. I mean really, they both have such commercial looks and I figure if they can make any money off of it, it would be a good way to save for college and satisfy my ego at the same time. Well, it's now May and I have yet to send out any pictures. Sigh, someday I will get around to it. But, I also remember hearing Chelsea Handler randomly say something to the effect of "any parent would be crazy to get their child into show biz and force them into that life" when referring to Miley Cyrus. Of course I started thinking that I don't want a weirdo on my hands later on in life and it put some things into perspective. I think if they can do some print stuff while they don't really have memories of it and before they start being surrounded by girls "dieting" I will try. That gives us about another three to five years. Wish us luck!











No comments: