Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What We Do When it Snows Outside - 2.17.11

It Snowed! Or at least it did 4 months ago. And actually it snowed 2 weeks ago in June so who knows. Anyway, we had to go to the park and play in the snow and it worked out well because the girls actually had some breakfast for once in their lives...mmmm snow.


Mya is a thug


She could barely sit up with all the snow gear on.


Mmmm...snow...


Amyra was there too.


Anyway, after about 15 minutes I was cold and the girls were over it so we decided to blow up the bounce house in the garage. Now I'm not sure I've even posted anything about this, but Lateef bought the girls a bounce house late in January after I told him about Walmart selling them. It has seriously been one of the BEST purchases ever and has completely paid for itself. We probably blow it up about 2-3 times a month but the girls LOVE it and I have even blown it up in the family room to keep them occupied while I cook. Seriously, everyone should get one of these.



Our garage has awesome shelving.



Sidenote: This is the Princess Car the girls got from their LV Grandparents for Christmas. Like really how lucky are they (Lateef said he always wanted one of these). We are SO Blessed.


Her face cracks me up.


Look at that beautiful smile!

No comments: