Saturday, November 26, 2011

Daddy's Home Now - October 2011

So awesome news. Lateef got a promotion at work so he is now a Management Consultant with MaxIT! What does this mean? I'm not sure how his job description changes but I do know that it's more money and more time with the family! At least right now, he isn't gone every week and in the last month, he has only been gone twice for like 3 days each time.

It's funny because I've managed without Lateef wonderfully, but I didn't realize how much I would love having him home. I cook A LOT more (which I find I actually enjoy when I know the food will taste good) and it's nice just feeling safe. The girls get to go outside and have fun more (isn't it sad that daddy = fun) and I get to watch TV and movies with my hubby when the girls fall asleep. It's been so awesome having him home and I'm going to enjoy it to the fullest while I can


The girls at Scheels - a random picture but the result of having daddy home - going to Scheels

No comments: