Sunday, November 4, 2012

Repticon! - 10.21.12

This was one of those "Living Social is having a deal so let's go" type of family outings. I knew the girls were somewhat interested in reptiles but didn't expect it to turn into one of the most awesome family outings ever! The girls had the best time looking at and holding various reptiles and we had a great time watching the girls be so brave. And we managed to leave without requests for new pets - Score!
 Teefy was awake for all of the festivities.
 Those little containers all held tiny baby snakes. 
 The girls holding a snake.
 The girls holding a bearded dragon.
The girls did however draw the line at spiders and scorpions and were a little scared to see them (who can blame them).
 Yes I was there.
Aaahhh, Teefy was not into the snakes!

1 comment:

Sofia said...

How awesome are you. Even if my children had an interest in reptiles, there is no way I would ever enter that room. Kudos. I blame the snakes on a plane preview.