I love Beef! Not really. Well I kind of do. But I really love my Beefy Teefy. Isn't he just the cutest? Amyra is always talking about how cute he is and how she could just "eat his butt". I agree. He is the cutest.
Mya always wants to hold him and whenever we get into the car, before she will sit down in her seat, she HAS to give him a kiss. This can be slightly annoying when it's freezing outside, but since it's to show her brother her love, we deal. I will freeze so Teefy can get kisses any day.
Teefy is NOT bottle fed. But, I do pump some milk and on occasion, when I work out, he will have to take a bottle with breastmilk. Amyra was trying to feed him, but he knew I was home trying to take a picture and he was not having it!
He's just so squishy!





No comments:
Post a Comment