So I've been wanting to take the girls to a Paws 2 Read event at the library and finally remembered to do so (with the help of my friend Sara). I met up with Sara at Starbucks and we chatted about how happy we were with the way our pregnancies turned out (I got a son and she got her daughter after 3 boys!) and then I picked up the family and we met Sara and her kids at the library.
While I liked the idea of the event, the girls were confused as to why they should read to the dog. I guess since we have dogs at home it wasn't as exciting as I thought it might be. I was hoping they would make it on the news since the camera lady said they were beautiful, but, they didn't. I guess I need to teach them to liven it up whenever they see a camera. I'm crazy.
Though Lateef doesn't like this picture, I LOVE it. Look at the love in Teefy's eyes for his daddy. Or maybe he's just wondering why his daddy's eyes are so yellow.
No comments:
Post a Comment