Has it really been a month since I last blogged. Where does the time go!?! I am forever like 5 months behind. I will catch up before the end of the year and will stay on top of this! Sheesh!
Anyway, after Amyra's Water Day at school, we went to Natalie's birthday party (she turned 5). They had dress up and Amyra got to see Portia which is always exciting.
The most memorable moment however occurred during a donut game where you tie a donut to strings and the kids have to eat them without their hands. It was the first time I had ever seen the game and the first time the girls played it. It was amusing to watch but my favorite was that Amyra figured it out in like three seconds and just literally inhaled the donut in one swallow. And she did it again the second time. Haha. What a funny girl.
Mya trying to eat the donut.
Amyra inhaling it and Mya using her hands to help.





No comments:
Post a Comment