Inspection time. So I suck because I don't have any pictures of the house. Lateef has them all on his iPad. To say that he was obsessed with this house is an understatement. He took pictures of it from every angle possible. This way, he could fall asleep looking at pictures of his new home. Psycho!
Anyway, the inspection went well. The kids stayed at Grandma's house and got into the pool at least three different times.
After the inspection/pool fun for the kids, we took the family to celebrate Jenae's 10th birthday. OMG. I remember meeting Jen when she had a 2 year old and now she is 10! They had the party at this trampoline place and I just loved how easy it was for the kids to play with Lexa. We also got to meet Jen's new son Jaxon (who was 2 months old). The kids jumped their hearts out and of course had pizza and cake too. We didn't take any pictures apparently, but Jen and I at least made sure to get a Bestie shot.
And then after such a busy day, it didn't end for Lateef and I! We went out that night for Crimson Nights and I got to hang out with some of my favorite LS's and our men. We had Hibachi for dinner (is that what it's called) and then spent the night dancing and enjoying each other's company. It was a really fun night for sure.
Myself, Trudy, Paula and Trina.
Myself and Trudy (sidenote, Trudy had just lost 50 lbs in like 5 months. She is my hero)
Like seriously, how amazing are her arms?
I saw Sonya there too!
Great day, great night. Yada-yada-yada.




No comments:
Post a Comment