So I'm super lazy and this will probably be my only post that will have to last another 4 months. But maybe when I get the hang of attaching photos, etc. I'll be better.
Joys
1. Amyra's many rolls, cellulitey thighs, and toothless grin. I have decided to baste and eat her for Thanksgiving Dinner this year.
1. Amyra's many rolls, cellulitey thighs, and toothless grin. I have decided to baste and eat her for Thanksgiving Dinner this year.
2. Rereading Harry Potter. What's wrong with me? But seriously, I love rereading the 7th book. It's different and I remember something new every time.
3. That so many people love my daughter. It's just so great knowing that she will grow up feeling nothing but love from so many different people. She is so blessed.
3. That so many people love my daughter. It's just so great knowing that she will grow up feeling nothing but love from so many different people. She is so blessed.
Fears
1. Indian Men.
2. Scary Movies, I concur. I think what ruined it for me was Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I haven't seen a scary movie since.
3. Something bad happening to my family. We've just been so blessed never to have suffered through major car accidents, or things like that. I just hope that my kids are as blessed as Lateef and I have been.
1. Indian Men.
2. Scary Movies, I concur. I think what ruined it for me was Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I haven't seen a scary movie since.
3. Something bad happening to my family. We've just been so blessed never to have suffered through major car accidents, or things like that. I just hope that my kids are as blessed as Lateef and I have been.
Goals
1. To have a strong faith and share that with my children
2. To be able to work from home permanently and balance that with having Amyra at home and not letting our relationship suffer
1. To have a strong faith and share that with my children
2. To be able to work from home permanently and balance that with having Amyra at home and not letting our relationship suffer
3. To start working out again and stop being a lazy whore.
Obsessions/Collections
1. I really love reading as well but should probably broaden my collection from just Harry Potter books. I really should get a library card.
2. I used to collect the state quarters but stopped once I left Wells Fargo. I would like to complete my collection however.
3. I'm obsessed with budgeting. I have us budgeted out until June of next year. I would go crazy if my hubby didn't let me handle the finances. He's so good to me.
1. I really love reading as well but should probably broaden my collection from just Harry Potter books. I really should get a library card.
2. I used to collect the state quarters but stopped once I left Wells Fargo. I would like to complete my collection however.
3. I'm obsessed with budgeting. I have us budgeted out until June of next year. I would go crazy if my hubby didn't let me handle the finances. He's so good to me.
Random Surprising facts
1. I can name all the prepositions...about, above, across, after, against, along, amid, among, around, at, atop, before, behind, below, beneath, beside, between, beyond, but, by, concerning, down, during, except...I'm too lazy to keep going
2. I'm obsessed with my name and myself in general and have a shrine of photos of just me in my bathroom that I chant to every morning.
3. My dad is Mexican and Lateef isn't really Amyra's father. Uncle Steve is.
1. I can name all the prepositions...about, above, across, after, against, along, amid, among, around, at, atop, before, behind, below, beneath, beside, between, beyond, but, by, concerning, down, during, except...I'm too lazy to keep going
2. I'm obsessed with my name and myself in general and have a shrine of photos of just me in my bathroom that I chant to every morning.
3. My dad is Mexican and Lateef isn't really Amyra's father. Uncle Steve is.
I Tag...
1. No one. I don't think anyone reads this because I never update it
1. No one. I don't think anyone reads this because I never update it
4 comments:
My heart is full of merriment and smiles. How you make me laugh. Seriously though, doesn't this remind you of all we would do during Mr.?? world history class. He had a daughter we both babysat??
And he told us weird in depth stories of what the Romans used to do to children....
Also, I never knew you collected state quarters. Where have I been. I think I have a Conneticut one I could spare to you. Did you ever notice you had 39 hits of people who have wanted to see your blogger profile.
And finally, did your palms get sunburnt at the lake?
Hello! I read your blog. Hopefully not all of those 39 hits are from me checking in occassionally to see if you updated your blog. That would be border-line stalker-ish, no?
Your little chunk is adorable (I hope that isn't offensive as I call my own a chunk, too). I LOVE chunky thighs and I squish Jac's thighs daily. Too cute!
I didn't know about the blog before, but I'll definitely try to keep up with it. Keep them coming. Ana
Post a Comment