Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Trip to San Fran - 10/1/10 - Day One

Getting Down


Rocking it Out

So comfy in Daddy's arms

Glasses, still "iffy" about the whole situation. Will discuss in a later post

Kissing/Suffocation

This picture should speak for itself
I love my boo's eyes

Amyra loves to play in the water



It's funny because we moved out to Reno 4 months ago and swore to our friends in Northern Cali we would see them all the time. Well we finally found a weekend that worked for everyone and drove out to San Fran.
First stop, Discovery Museum in the Bay. I had this realization that as parents, most family trips are geared towards the kids having fun (or at least for us). I mean, it's not like we would take the girls to get massages and go clubbing (at least not yet - maybe in a couple of years). But soon after I realized that Lateef and I were actually having fun too.
After the museum, we ate at a crappy "Mexican" Restaurant. I quote because the people making the food were in fact not Mexican, and the place was next to a Porsche dealership. We should have known it would be all organicky and flavorless. Oh well, we salvaged the meal by getting shakes at In and Out.
And then we saw Aunt-T/Toral/One of Lat's best friends from his early days at UoP (and not University of Phoenix, University of the Pacific). Anyway, we stayed with her and she hooked it up. We had a place to stay, she fed us, and kept Amyra company! Needless to say, we will probably head out to the bay at least every 2 months because it's only a 3 hour drive away and who are we not to?

No comments: