Monday, April 16, 2012

The Bahamas!!! - 1.27.12 - 1.29.12

So this was the third company trip that I went on with Lateef (and without the kids) and this was the first one I really relaxed on. Though it was on a cruise again, this time the water wasn't as rocky and the weather was beautiful so it was very enjoyable. Not to mention I wasn't as stressed out about the kids because Myara was older and I knew they were in great hands with my parents. 

So we kicked off the day leaving from Miami, FL and headed towards the Bahamas.

We were too cheap to buy the actual picture - Thank you Lateef's cell phone
Bad wind - my hair looks janky


We even went to work out once we got situated on board. Lateef is asking me to stand up straight here, hence the look of a "stick up my butt"

Before the evening's dinner
Again this picture is courtesy of Lateef's cell phone

No comments: