Amyra's last day of Preschool this year was June 6, 2012. I can't believe the year is over already. It's just so amazing to see how much she's developed in just 9 months. Apparently she grew 3.5 inches (from 40.5 to 44 inches) and gained 3.5 lbs (from 37 to 40.5 lbs). She also speaks so clearly now and follows instructions wonderfully. She has better control of her emotions and has such a wonderful, funny, fiery spirit. I am so grateful for Miss Kathy and Miss Leta and look forward to Myara turning 3 next year so that she can start her journey in the Fall.
Preschool Art!
Myara is excited it's the last day of school!
Amyra loves her bread with Nutella for breakfast.
This was Amyra on her first day of Preschool.
And this is Amyra on the last day of Preschool. Do you like how she has to wear her winter coat? Yes it was June and yes it was 54 degrees outside. I would say that was "weird" but this is Reno so what do you expect?
No comments:
Post a Comment