Sunday, June 24, 2012

GSR Staycation - Day One - 6.11.12

Livingsocial had a deal for a two-night stay at the GSR that included 4 games of bowling and 2 Lodge Buffet tickets, all for like $69 so I thought "wow, let's book a Staycation". So for a few days in June, the girls and I stayed at the GSR. Now, honestly, the buffet sucked, but bowling was fun and the pool was heated (though someone did poop in it the first day we were there - luckily we were done anyway) and you can't go wrong with the pizza buffet at Round Table. Would I stay at the GSR ever again? Probably not. But I do enjoy their pool and the girls got to bowl for the first time so overall, yes it was worth it.
 Instead of posing with her hands on her hips, the new thing is to now pose with her hands on her neck.
 The water was even warm enough for Lateef to get in the pool.









I would like to point out our scores. The girls bowled a 57, I bowled a 59, and Lateef bowled an 83. As you can tell we bowl often. Whoohoo!

No comments: