Sunday, August 5, 2012

Birthday Filled Weekend! - 7.21.12 -7.22.12

So this was a weekend filled with birthdays! We started out my going to Sofie's 3rd birthday at Jump Man Jump on Saturday. This really is an awesome venue. I just love that you get the whole "jump area" exclusively for your party. It was funny because just a few months ago at Amyra's party, Myara had NO fear and was all over the obstacle course. This time though, she was a little more cautious and hesitant to venture too far away from her sister.
Lien and I
Manisha and I 
 She actually doesn't really look like she's having fun...
 Can I just state for the record again I am SO happy I had two girls back to back. Is there anything better than a sister? If I have another girl, I truly will be so happy. Girls are just awesome and they don't leave you when you get married like boys so often do (or at least in American Culture).
On Sunday, we had two birthday parties back to back. We started off my going to Phoenix's 3rd birthday party at a park near the river in Sparks. It was such a great idea to have a party there! The kids could play in the grass and obviously the water, and the venue is FREE! I may have to try it out next time. The kids had such a great time. Amyra collected rocks and put them on the shore with Cassidy and of course, there was Awesome Filipino food. Mmmm. 
 I seriously feel like a crazy woman - my pose, my glasses are crooked, my hat is barely on...wtf!
 The Truckee River?
 Notice how Mya holds the bat - so cute.
And to end our party filled weekend, we went to the Coconut Bowl to celebrate our neighbor Jett's 4th birthday. The girls mainly chased the boys around roaring like dinosaurs. Then of course, they got to play in High Ballocity. I was just happy we finally learned our neighbor's name (we had been calling him Jack all this time - Whoops). 
Anyway needless to say, I gained like 3 lbs this weekend with all the cake and free food. But those 3 lbs were definitely worth it (kind of). 

1 comment:

Sofia said...

1.Love that Mya is her own lady and holds the bat the way she wants to.

2. You don't look crazy, but I love that it looks like you have a tattoo on your neck. Hardcore.

3. Wow. 3 parties. That's amazing. I really don't think I could survive 3 birthday parties in one day.