Saturday, September 8, 2012

My Week with Mya - 8.20.12

So it's 12 miles from our house to Amyra's school. That means that if I were to come home after dropping her off, we would be driving roughly 50 miles everyday! Crazy! So, I have decided, at least for now, to try and keep Mya and I occupied in places around her school. It took us a while to figure out what to do but I think I have a good system going now. 
We usually start by going to Rancho for about 1 hour and then I will run various errands for another hour before we go to pick her up. And can I say I really cherish this time with Mya. It's so nice to enjoy her by herself and have this time, especially before the baby comes. She really is such a sweetheart and gives the best hugs and kisses. She is talking all the time now and I just can't wait to see her in action with her new sibling. My favorite is when I tell her she may have a brother and she replies "Butteefy"...my kids and their "butt" humor...smh.
 Reading at Barnes and Noble
Chasing the geese at Rancho

No comments: