Myara never ceases to amaze me. I guess I can get so wrapped up in Amyra I sometimes (and I hate to say it) forget how awesome being two is and how wonderful Myara is. That's why I am so grateful for our 2.5 hours every morning while Amyra is at school.
I found out there was a ballet class downtown that worked perfectly with our morning schedule so I was excited for Mya to not only start ballet, but have something she didn't do with her sister. And seriously, this is not an understatement; Mya was so wonderful! I didn't realize two year olds could follow instruction so well but she does! She listened and copied everything the teacher did and I seriously was on the verge of tears. I was so proud. Even the teacher said she was happy Mya was in the class so others could see a student following instruction so nicely. I know Mya will do amazing things with her life and I just love her so much! Good job Mya!
Notice at the end of the video how Mya makes sure to stay on her "mark". So smart!

No comments:
Post a Comment