I bought a Groupon for 2 months of unlimited Crossfit classes. It was a Christmas present to Lateef and I so we could get fit before Cancun. The goal was to go 3 to 4 times a week until Cancun (about 8 weeks). My reality was that I went like 6 times total :( But, Lateef did go 4 times a week for almost 6 weeks straight. He actually lost some weight and is skinnier than when we got married (almost 8 years ago). Men + Weight Loss = Unfair and Annoying.
Anyway, the bonus was that while I was working out, Lateef would take the kids to either Scheels (where they had Christmas activities) or to the mall to see Santa. And ultimately, we learned how to read a "crossfit workout" so we could conceivably do it on our own.
Teefy at Scheels.
Uncle Ryan came once and took Mya on her first ride on the ferris wheel!
The girls waiting to see Santa. It didn't happen the first time because the line was so long, but the second time Amyra and Mya both asked for Nightmare Moon. Neither was keen on having to sit on his lap to do so. Smart girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment