Monday, April 15, 2013

Cancun! - 1.23.13 - 1.26.13

It finally arrived! The annual company trip for MaxIT (Lat's company) and it was in Cancun again. Needless to say I was excited, though it did mean three days without my baby Teefy. But, it was also possibly the last company trip of this magnitude (since Lateef's company was bought out by SAIC) and I didn't want to miss it. Plus, our hotel this time allowed free calls to the US so I knew I would have contact with my family, which made the trip that much more bearable. 
So, on a Wednesday evening, Lateef and I dropped the kids off, and we took a red-eye flight to Cancun!
 I love this picture. Lateef had the girls at the Coconut Bowl and I kept Teefy with me at home to finish packing and getting ready to leave. While I took a shower, Lateef "babysat" Teefy and watched him with the Facetime option on our phone. It's seriously a good thing too. While I was running around, I heard Lateef screaming for me because he saw a pillow fall on Teefy's face! Craziness!
 Lateef trying to get some sleep at the Atlanta Airport. We were exhausted. 
Unfortunately, our plane had an issue and instead of arriving at 11am in Cancun on Thursday morning, we didn't get there until closer to 2 pm! So after almost 18 hours of traveling, we finally arrived in a rainy Cancun.

No comments: