Sunday, October 5, 2014

Thanksgiving 2013 - 11.28.13

Ahh Thanksgiving. I really remember nothing about this day other than the Chapmans joining us this year along with Ryan and TaReon and my folks. I think I made a homemade pecan pie this year. It actually turned out really well but I was grossed out that it was essentially made with corn syrup so I don't think I'll be eating pecan pie much anymore. Ryan I think may have fried the turkey this year and that turned out great too. Of course we didn't get many pictures but the most memorable part of that evening was when the kids scared me by saying "mommy, come upstairs and look at the mess Mya made". I was so bummed as I walked upstairs but then I was completely shocked to see a CLEAN PLAY ROOM. The kids tricked us. It was a really sweet trick and a nice way to spend Thanksgiving. 

No comments: