Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Mya makes Preteam! - 5.17.14

So I know that all parents think their children are amazing and think their kids are destined for greatness. The thing is, I actually think I'm right when I think this. Mya has always been so athletically inclined and so when she was asked to try out for the pre-team at Gymnastics NV, I had no doubt she would make it. Her Gammie and Gampie came to watch her try out and she did such a great job. And of course, she totally made it. No question. And she just turned four. I'm so proud of this girl. Will she be an olympian? Maybe. I don't know if I want that lifestyle for her yet. But will she be able to use her gymnastics to get a scholarship to college? Most definitely. Whether it's in gymnastics, cheer leading, dance, or track, I know I won't have to pay for college for this sweet thing! Whoo Hoo!

1 comment:

Sofia said...

Um. Not only could she do sports, but hello MODELING. I've never seen a kid work the camera like her. PURE TALENT.