Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Myara Turns Four - 5.12.14

So the day of Mya's actual birthday is a mystery to me. I know I had my accounting final that night so I want to say it was very low key because I was probably studying. Did I bring anything to her school? I don't know. OMG. I hate this. I'm sure we went to Gammie's house that evening and had some cake at the very least. 
Anyway, this girl definitely keeps me on my toes. She is so clever and quick and fearless. Especially when it comes to anything athletic. But she is also sensitive and scared of zombies and other monsters (understandably). She listens so well and though she may not learn as quickly as Amyra, because of her focus and attention, I know she is just as smart. She has the most infectious smile and is the best poser and I really look forward to her giving me style advice when I am in my 40's. I love you boo!
The kids at the Children's Museum.
 Mya napping/cuddling with her brother.
 Haha. This was just funny to me. 
 She is so stylish and loves to wear dresses. 
 There's that smile I LOVE!

No comments: