Sunday, January 9, 2011

Halloween 2010!!!

We were lucky because Lateef and I got back from Cancun in time to go Trick or Treating with the girls. I was excited because this would be Amyra's first time really understanding what was happening. Amyra was Princess Tiana of course and Mya was just a cute baby. Anyway, we went to about 12-15 houses in the neighborhood and Amyra got hooked up (love those houses that give out the big candy bars - The Snickers were definitely mine). I thought it was cute that our cat Charlotte followed us to each house (though Lateef would probably disagree about it being cute). Unfortunately, Amyra fell asleep on the drive to Gammie's so we didn't get to Trick or Treat there but I was just glad we made it back in time to experience this first with the girls.

Really, look at this face. Could you take the candy away from her? I couldn't.

Daddy and Myara (obviously)

Can you see Charlotte?

My Princess Amyra/Tiana

The first door - Amyra was shy and hid behind her dad

No comments: