Sunday, January 9, 2011

Rocky the Horse - 11/14/10

Amyra loves horses and often asks "Can I go to California to ride Rocky the Horse". Well who are we to say "no", especially since we were so fortunate to have daddy/Lateef work from home for 2 months (Nov. and Dec.). So Amyra asked and she received. We decided to surprise her and drive to Sacramento one day and once we arrived, we asked if she knew where we were. Now I don't know if I mentioned this but Amyra has an AMAZING memory. She knew immediately after looking outside that we were going to ride horses after being there just once about on month ago. Craziness. Anyway, she got to ride Rocky about 3 times and we also went to Funderland (scary carnival rides) and IKEA. It was an awesome trip and I LOVE that we are so close to California. Yeay for our move to Reno.


Myara's first horse ride

Good Ole Rocky



Baby boo is always smiling

Big boo is too (at least now she cheeses for pictures)

No comments: