Thursday, July 19, 2012

Artown Face Painting - 7.16.12

I think if anything, this will be the one event that is a "must-do" every summer. The face painting at Artown is by far the best face painting event ever. Such great artists! Mya was only 2 and I was supposed to wait until she was 3, but I signed her up anyway and she did wonderfully. She sat so still but you could tell she wanted to get out of the chair so we didn't torture her too long. 
Afterwards, the girls played with some bubbles but we left before the main event. I was parked in a handicapped spot and wanted to avoid any possible car-keying etc. But really, why can't a pregnant lady park closer to location. Isn't my waddling just as deserving of parking close as someone who has a disability sticker because of arthritis in their hand (I'm looking at you dad)?

No comments: