Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Town Square - 6.30.12

To say that Amyra was excited about seeing her cousins Jenna and Jillian is an understatement. Honestly, the whole week prior to going to Las Vegas, Amyra was always saying "I miss my cousins" or "I can't wait to see my cousins". So, I had to make sure she got to see them not only at Lateef's birthday BBQ but at least once before then too. 
We all met up at Town Square to play in the sprinklers and once Amyra and Myara saw their cousins, they immediately ditched us and had a blast with them. 
It's times like this that I sometimes wish we had stayed in Vegas, but, then I feel the heat and my senses are restored. However, I do think we should come out here more often with the girls now that they can appreciate these trips. Now to convince Lateef. 












No comments: