Yeay! Amyra finally got to be Star Student (though it was a week that
Mrs. K wasn't in school and I believe Mrs. K would have made the whole
experience much more exciting than the substitute did) and she was so excited.
She got to take Hershey (the bear) home for the weekend and talk about what
they did over the weekend, she discussed a poster she decorated that mentioned
fun facts about her and finally, she brought a trophy that she won in her
beauty pageant to share something she was proud of. It was cute because in her
poster she said her favorite part of Kindergarten was "Being Star
Student!" and she shows others she cares by drawing pictures for them. So
true. Aww. :)
This is where Amyra wanted to pose with Hershey.
Notice how I placed a picture of Amyra on the right hand side covering
up some questions. It asked about her age and I honestly didn't want to open up
that can of worms so I tried to avoid the whole thing all together. Thankfully it
worked.

No comments:
Post a Comment