So yeah. I think it's been about two months since I last blogged but I am determined to get caught up. Over the next two weeks it's on!
Anyway, I have decided to have joint birthday celebrations for the girls in April for a few reasons. A) In case family ever decides they want to travel out to Reno for their birthdays, they don't have to choose between one or the other 2) As the girls get older, they will make their own friends. That however doesn't mean that I won't want to catch up with my friends that have kids and I think this is a good opportunity C) Ryan lives on a Ranch and I think it's a great way for our friends to come out and enjoy some horse riding and farm living.
Well this year, we were fortunate because my friend Denise drove out from the Bay Area to attend the celebration. I LOVE Denise and am so happy she was out here to not only help me (she was majorly helpful) but just to be in her presence. She has such a great spirit.
For the party, I had Port of Sub Sandwiches and a lot of other food. I made bubble solution (that the kids ended up LOVING and of course many were soaking wet), horse rides/horse feeding, a piƱata (That Sof made) and then an Easter Egg Scavenger hunt that Sof wrote up for me and that turned out pretty awesome! She makes everything extra classy for me.
Anyway, I don't have many pictures but it was really a great day and I look forward to the next celebration next year!
Maria enjoying the horse rides.
My best friend playing in the bubbles. I LOVE this kid.
The kids running back and forth for the scavenger hunt.
All the kids posing!
Getting to meet baby Gray (such a cool name).
We look exhausted.
Godmother Denise with the kids.
My folks and Denise with the kids.
Mya playing with her loot from the party. She definitely slept with them every night for a while (thanks Yuko).
The girls playing with some bubbles from Marc and Payton.
The girls made some bracelets with the kit from JB and Phoenix.
The girls got to go shopping at ToysRUs thanks to Reese and Gray.
(To thank some people, I ended up taking pics and texting them - and of course I couldn't just delete them).







1 comment:
That was a great party you threw. Really, you are master of parties.
Post a Comment