Monday, September 9, 2013

Mother's Day Lunch - 5.10.13

Today I not only got to volunteer in Amyra's class but I got to eat a special lunch with her for Mother's day. I bought Port of Subs for us to eat and she gave me a special gift she had made. I also got to see her interact in class and wasn't really surprised when she was separated from Noah for talking too much on the carpet. Wow do those two like each other. Crazy and cute and the same time. 
Anyway, Mother's Day is always eventful for me. Between celebrating my all-time favorite Mother's day gift (Mya being born/Mya's birthday) and meeting up with TaReon and Sonya on Sunday (TaReon has officially moved to Reno) it was a busy but special weekend. I loved it.  
 Lateef's parents sent me an Edible Arrangement. It was delicious and very thoughtful.
 Amyra enjoyed riding on her scooter before it was time for school. 
Amyra and I messing around in her classroom.

No comments: