We started our day by going to Nishan's soccer game. The girls played in the grass and enjoyed some lemonade and we got to cheer for someone we know. It's so exciting/nerve wracking. I can only imagine how crazy I will feel once it's my kids playing a sport.
After, we headed to the Museum of Art for "Second Saturdays". It's kind of a quarterly thing for the family now which is reasonable for me. This time we were lucky because not only was Lateef able to join us, but we met with Ryan and TaReon and ran into Manisha and Avani and the Lykes family.
The girls got to paint their faces, get some balloon animals, make flower hair clips and practice their hula hooping skills.
The finished product.
Afterwards we ended our busy day by eating a late lunch with Ryan and TaReon at Texas Roadhouse. Can I just say that place is amazing. We have been there a few times now and it always lives up to the hype. The bread there is AMAZING. I could live off of those rolls alone.





1 comment:
I love how they are posing the same in the last picture!!
Post a Comment