First off I just wanted to Shout Out Sof for the awesome pictures. I would have no record of any family event without her!
So Mya always randomly has the best birthday parties. I was spent from the planning that went into Manisha's shower the weekend before, so I kept it low key for Mya this year, didn't do any formal invites, and just asked friends to join us at the park across the street.
Amazingly enough, this ended up being one of the best parties we've had. I didn't plan any games. I just bought a water squirter for each child and some water balloons and the kids took care of the rest. Honestly, I'm realizing the less planning (and stress), the more enjoyable the party is. Here are some pictures from a fun day with friends.
Mya running around like crazy. This was before her wardrobe change into her swimsuit.
This is Mya's "I'm feeling a bit embarassed/shy face".
Playing with a water balloon.
Posing with her cake (she chose it from Costco). I love that the girls always choose dinosaurs over flowers, etc.
Mya posing with some gifts. A horse book from Noah, small plastic animals from Jamie, and a Barbie from the Lykes.


No comments:
Post a Comment