So we got another horse? Why you ask? Well, the idea was that we would get a really well trained horse that beginners and the girls could ride with no issue. Lateef went to check her out by himself (Ryan couldn't come to verify) and now, 5 months later, Starlight is one of the hardest horses to ride! WTF! So now we kind of have another useless horse in that she didn't live up to our expectations of her. She is however a sweet sweet horse.
I had asked some of our Facebook friends to help us name her. At first we were going to go with Pearl but then Amyra came up with Starlight and I think it was the PERFECT name. Now we will just give her time and I know she will be a great horse.
Helping out at the Ranch.
Pretty Starlight.


No comments:
Post a Comment