Friday, December 13, 2013

Los Cabos - Last Day - 6.28.13

Our last day in Cabo was really just a few hours that morning so we spent it packing and then getting some souvenirs on the beach. I really wanted Mya to get her hair braided so she did that and Amyra flew a kite with her daddy. The flight home was again wonderful and Teefy slept a little more this time around which was nice.  to make Lateef read this post and maybe he will get over it. 
 Mya getting her hair braided. She is such an easy-going child. She didn't fidget or whine about any pain and was just perfect. I love her. 
See, now looking back, the trip really wasn't that bad. But again, that "parent duty cloud" over-shadows the whole trip sometimes. I need to make Lateef read this post and maybe he will get over it. 

No comments: