Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Christina's Birthday Party - 9.28.13

Ummm, how is Christina 9? I really don't understand this. What's amazing is that I think I've been to almost everyone of her birthday parties except for her 1st and 4th I think (The Astronaut one?). Maybe. I could be making this all up. Regardless, Christina is seriously one of the best little girls I know. She is SO SWEET and KIND and I just love her. And now she is nine and I'm slightly creeped out. 
Anyway, Sof had an amazing party for her and unfortunately I don't remember much about the day other than it was a great party. So I stole some pics of the girls from her blog and I will just refresh my memory of the party by going directly to the link:
The girls with Christina.
 Mya enjoying the games.
 The girls running like speed demons.
 Listening to instructions for a game.
 Checking out their loot.
Great party, great friends, and a busy day as Teef's birthday was celebrated later that afternoon.

No comments: