Teef's first birthday party almost didn't happen. I was SO spent from hosting the baby shower I just wasn't sure I was even going to have a party for him. But, I couldn't do that to my favorite little man so of course we did a small something at the house/park. I made it potluck style so I didn't have to worry about feeding everyone by myself, and well, it was a pretty decent party.
My handsome boy.
The poor guy was actually a little sick and just spent most of the party sitting in my folks' arms.
Twins - This is your future Ryan.
TaReon and Ryan.
Jeremy, Sonal, Sabia and Renee.
Firefighter pride outside.
Yuko and Logan
Lien and Sara.
All the 2012 babies. Wow there were a lot. Nicole and Dayne, Lien and Lexi, Sara and Kennedy, Me and Teef, and Yuko and Logan.
After eating we went outside so the kids could play in the park and break open the piñata.
TaReon and Ryan were amused apparently.
The only picture where I didn't look like a fat beast.
Teef came out to play for just a bit.
All the kids getting ready to break open the piñata.
I have NO idea who ended up breaking it open.
Soccer buddies!
Pretty Girls.
So at least the girls were willing to take some of the leftover masks from Renee's shower.
I looked so spent by the end of the night.
So unfortunately, I realized we didn't even separate out a smaller cake for Teef for him to eat by himself and get messy and cute. Oh well. Maybe when he turns 2 or 21 I will do that. Also, I'm so grateful that Sof was there to take pictures or I would have nothing to remember this day. But seriously, we really need to take at least one picture together at these parties. Like really? It's kind of ridiculous.




No comments:
Post a Comment