Daddy happened to be off this week (as he "transitioned" from one company to another. And the timing couldn't have been better because he was able to take Amyra on her field trip to the Pumpkin Patch! Teefy got to join in on the fun too. I'm not really sure what happened since I wasn't there until Amyra's class was leaving. But here are some pictures daddy took.
Teefy joined in on the fun too.
Reno can be so pretty sometimes.
Amyra and Mia.
Alex, Mia, Amyra and Kaya. Don't they look like great friends?
Choosing her pumpkin.
Mixed girls!
The whole class.
I'm assuming Kaya was assigned to Lateef as Amyra's buddy?
Corn Maze!
I wonder if they got lost? I should ask Amyra what her feelings were when going through the maze. I'm sure she would remember.
Teef!
Teefy had a great time climbing the pumpkins.
Amyra loves her little brother. So different from the way I felt about Ryan. I wonder if having Mya as the buffer to receive all the negative sibling feelings is what made the difference. Poor Mya.
Luckily, Mya and I were able to join everyone after she was out of preschool. Here she is posing.
Covergirl.
Daddy and Teef.
Daddy looks especially skinny here. Good for him.
Posing with pumpkins.
Teefy inevitably began to kick the pumpkin like it was a soccer ball.
Dribbling - is that what they call it?
I loved Lateef's hair when he cut it in a mohawk for me. I also noticed that in my selfie's, I kept winking. WTF.
Overall, it seemed like a great field trip. I want to say it was the first one of the year but I'm not positive. Maybe the first one we went to. The first graders at Van Gorder got to go on 11 field trips this year! Pretty amazing, especially since a few other friends with kids in other schools said their first graders only went on one field trip that year. Wow.




















No comments:
Post a Comment