Thursday, July 10, 2014

The Girls Get Their Ears Pierced - 10.11.13

So it started about a week prior that Mya kept repeatedly asking to get her ears pierced. Who was I to deny her? She was so brave! We went to the mall while Amyra was at school, and she was lucky because she was able to get them both done at the same time. And here is the best part. She didn't cry! Mya was only 4.5 and she didn't cry. This girl I tell you. She is so fearless! 
 As soon as it was done, she just started sucking on her lollipop and that was it.
 As for Amyra, she has always been a bit nervous about getting her ears pierced, but once she saw that Mya had them, she agreed to do it herself. I was a little worried because I remember how she reacted when getting shots (she usually punches the doctor) and so I wasn't sure how she would do, especially since she wasn't able to have them both done at the same time. Ultimately, however she did awesome. They pierced the first ear and she looked like she was about to panic and cry, but I calmed her down, and then they pierced the second one, and voila, both of my girls now wear earrings. Pretty cool!

1 comment:

Sofia said...

Ah!!! So beautiful. Mya is hardcore and I wish I was like Amyra.... I'd like to punch a few doctors too.