Again, being a minority in Reno is awesome. GMH Photography contacted me when she had a last minute opening in her Santa Experience photo session and asked if we wanted free pictures with Santa. Umm yeah! So I got the kids all dolled up and the kids got to see Santa AGAIN. Sidenote - Amyra asked me why Santa always looked different? She is very perceptive. I think I told her he needed help and those were impersonators. Or maybe I didn't. I can't remember.
Pictures with my phone obviously don't compare.
Pictures with Gina's camera = amazing. This honestly was an awesome "experience". She had so many amazing little details from the kids' names on the Good List, to a prize in Santa's sack. There was hot chocolate and candy canes and an amazing Santa to boot. This is definitely the way to go for Santa Pics. Anyway, below are only a few of the almost 100 pictures I was given.
Yeah, Teef was NOT about Santa. At all.
He still hated Santa here.
And he even hated Santa here, when he wasn't next to him.
At least Mya loved Santa.
Teef was okay with Santa when I was nearby.
And in the end, he warmed up enough to "pound it".


1 comment:
Love this!!! Love love love Teefy!!!
Post a Comment