Today was yet another jam-packed day of activity. While the kids stayed home and took a communal cousin bath (all five of you), Lateef and I met up with my old coworkers form the BLC (Branda, Sonya, Lisa, and Denise) and had lunch at TGIFridays. I'm always bummed when I realize we didn't take any pictures since it's always fun seeing all these ladies.
Then we rushed home to relieve a really sick Grandma from kid-watching duty and took our kids to Ethel M. Chocolate factory to see the lights (anticlimactic) and go on the factory tour (boring). Wow, writing this makes me wonder if we should even take the Chapman's there when they come down this year. Hmm.
And then later on after that, we left the kids with Lateef's folks again while Lateef went to watch the 49er game and I went to Kelley's house to visit and eat dinner with her and Jen. Jen, who was like 6 months pregnant showed us her amazing gymnastics skills and did a cart-wheel. To this day, it's one of Teefy's favorite videos to watch on my phone. Anyway, now for the few pictures from the day.
Lateef and Ceriah
Ethel M. Chocolate Factory
Action shot. The girls had fun playing a game where they had to point out where a certain light color was in the garden.
Teef truly only likes me.
The girls posing.





1 comment:
Wow! Those were pretty lights. I like the idea of seeing lights without blistering cold!
Post a Comment