So for our first day in Vegas, we wanted to get the kids out of the house in the morning and get some energy expended before bringing them back to Grandma's house for the day. There just happened to be some free holiday carnival going on at Sunset Park so it was the perfect activity.
When we got there, the kids go to go on a free hay ride and then there was a Home Depot activity where the girls made their own tool boxes aka dog beds. There were bounce houses and a big ferris wheel and kids were performing onstage. Overall, the kids had fun and I'm glad it was FREE!
The girls working on their dog beds.
Mya was the only one brave enough to go on the Ferris Wheel with me. I don't blame Amyra though. I've never really trusted carnival rides that can be packed up. What if someone forgets a screw?
Mya did NOT appreciate my attempt at a selfie.
Our view from the top.
Teef LOVED the bounce house. I can't believe how little he is here.






No comments:
Post a Comment