I'm going to miss this Children's Museum. Reno did a really nice job of putting together an awesome museum. Of course you can't beat their water station and climbing structure. We took the kids to the museum two days in a row! The first day, Amyra pulled out her 2nd top tooth while there. I love that there has never been an issue with Amyra pulling out her teeth. I think she kind of likes it. And of course, I bought the kids these tiny frogs that they always lose after the first hour. It's the little things I guess.
Then the next day, Daddy took the kids to the museum again before we ended the evening at the Food Truck event at Idlewild park. I'm pretty sure we shared a peanut butter burger that was actually quite good. A great end to a nice day with family.
Amyra rocking her new smile. Officially a "big kid".
My favorites in the plane.


No comments:
Post a Comment