Thursday, September 24, 2015

The POOL - 8.20.14

Well, we officially got the keys to the house on August 17th but it was a Sunday and Lateef wasn't there. It was nice though because I had a few days to get the house move-in ready. We hired some cleaners to clean the house and I put down some liners for the drawers. That's really about it. 
The kids however got to play in the pool and that's really the most important thing. Honestly, the only way to survive in Vegas is to have a pool. Especially with young ones. They can't get enough of it and I'm so glad we found a house with a nice pool too.
Anyway, we officially moved into the house on August 20th, the day before Teef and I left for London. Isn't that perfect timing? I left Lateef with all the hard work of moving everything in! I'm such a great wife.
Here's a picture of the kids in the pool. Notice Mya is wearing a floatie. Ever since her scare in the pool this past May, she's been a little scared to swim so I'm making her wear a floatie. All those months of swim lessons at Silver Bear...I'm trying not to think about it. 
 The girls getting ready to jump.
 Amyra.
 Naked Teef.
I'm a sucker for these action shots. 
 Some action shots of the girls jumping in together.
 Amyra with her naked brother.
I'm definitely looking forward to many fun summers in this pool.

No comments: