So this fall, Amyra made the transition from Hip Hop to Tae Kwon Do. She started out taking Hip Hop and ballet in September but she just wasn't really enjoying herself, so I asked her what she wanted to do, and she kept saying Karate. I figured it was time to listen, and once I told her she could start Tae Kwon Do, the scream of joy that escaped her lips was enough to tell me that I was doing the right thing, and should have listened earlier. So, she started taking TKD this month along with ballet, and she loved it! It was kind of hard to watch however because it requires a lot of discipline and paying attention and Amyra tends to do her own thing at times. She used to fidget a lot with the belt, or the mat, or not listen to instruction, etc. But by the end of the month, after doing more research, I found Eagle Tae Kwon Do which seemed to cater more to children and after switching her there, everything finally clicked!
Some random puppy love.
Did you know Amyra is a dog lover? She loves the dogs so much! I'm so grateful she is around to give the dogs the love they need.

No comments:
Post a Comment