Trudy invited our family to her church to go Trick-or-Treating and it was honestly one of the best experiences ever. First, I had to pay off the girls to wear these owl costumes that I had bought from Donna last year and the girls never wore. They looked super cute and though I never actually gave them their money (thankfully they forgot), I could finally give the costumes away for someone else to enjoy.
Anyway, the church event was awesome. There was an admission fee of about $5/person and then the kids went on at least 20 bounce houses, and after each turn, they would say "trick-or-treat" and get literally a huge handful of quality candy bars handed to them. Not only did we get a crap load of candy, but Amyra won the cake walk (on her first turn), the kids got to ride a horse and pet some animals, and they got their faces painted. All for a small admission price. And, we didn't have to worry about razors and needles in the candy. Such a great event and definitely how we will spend Halloweens in the future.

No comments:
Post a Comment