So I've been trying to start these Christmas Traditions that involve doing family activities and creating memories. One of those traditions was supposed to be making gingerbread houses. However the only problem was that I'd never done this before and so it was kind of bootleg. I ended up just using some Trader Joe's graham crackers and old frosting I had at the house and then I found some skittles to decorate it with.
Teef just wanted to eat the candy.
Mya was the only one who really tried to make a nice one and keep it that way. My little crafter.
Ha - Teef's finished work. The poor kid kept asking me to put a ponytail in his hair. He's having hair-withdrawl.
This is Amyra realizing that they were skittles and not M&Ms.
She then decided to remove all the candy. Sheesh.
Though it didn't turn out the way I had hoped, the kids did have fun. At least that's something.










1 comment:
Of course they did! You are a brilliant mother!! And what fun memories for them!!
Post a Comment