Tuesday, October 30, 2012

First Week with Teefy

Adjusting to life with Teefy was pretty easy. Newborns sleep most of the time so I still felt like I could get things done when he was sleeping. But, I did forget about the "lack of sleep" and just how tired I would feel that first week. I was also really emotional and that was slightly annoying, especially when I was emotional in public. I had gone to the JBF sale with Teefy and when I found out I couldn't bring the stroller in I started crying. Really Ramya. They eventually allowed me to carry him in his car seat but I was embarrassed nonetheless. At least I was able to score some good deals while there so it was worth it I guess.
As far as Teefy though, he was a champ and was indeed breastfeeding well. In fact he was 4 ounces over his birth weight at week one. Whoohoo Teefy!
 Wow my hand looks monstrous next to him.
 The token "daddy working and holding his newborn" picture
 "Daddy your breath is stanky"
 Lateef is so happy to have a son.
 Isn't he the sweetest?
 The slight dimple he has on his left cheek is starting to become more visible. 
Mya wants to be a baby again. 
Sleeping peacefully after his first bath.

No comments: