Lateef decided to participate in some crazy competition this year where contestants have to swim in ice cold water, crawl through mud, and get electrocuted (this is putting it lightly)! Whoohoo! He was on a team with my brother Ryan and some of Ryan's friends and their team name was "Scared Shitless". Somehow they managed to complete the whole 12 mile course in about 5 hours. Lateef is sure he could have finished faster but he was being "Mr. Helpful" and helped lift people up climbing walls etc. Plus there was apparently someone on his team that didn't train properly and consequently held back the whole team (I wonder if you can guess who it was in the picture below?). Anyway, I am really proud of Lateef and am almost inspired to compete in it myself next year, but we will see. I don't swim and I'm slightly claustrophobic so I guess we will find out in a year if I do it or not!

No comments:
Post a Comment