From the mouth of babes:
What the hell, where is my nice warm womb?
I give up, the womb is no more.
What will I do in this new creepy world?
My face expresses my feelings about this "tender" moment with my dad - he's not as amazing as my mom is.
Okay so really, I know I've been wiped off, but can we give me a bath now? I'm over the crap in my armpits.
My face expresses my feelings about this "tender" moment with my dad - he's not as amazing as my mom is.
Okay so really, I know I've been wiped off, but can we give me a bath now? I'm over the crap in my armpits.
Look at all my hair - I supposedly have the least of all three kids. Crazy!
Michael Phelps - Watch out!
Really mom, why the crotch shot?
And now a butt shot?
All clean, now I don't look so creepy.
I title these pictures "Ebony and Ivory Tender Moments"
The question is, why is my dad's scalp so shiny?
So this was at my hearing test. Apparently there is a window of 2.5 to like 15 minutes that can be used to complete the test. I of course finished in 2.5 minutes. Why, because I'm an amazing genius like that.
PKU Testing = sucks lollipops. And of course the nurse didn't know how to aim my blood on the paper and so she was squeezing my heel for much longer than comfortable. Boourns.

No comments:
Post a Comment