One of the best things to come out of CAS was Amyra's friendship with Portia. She is such a sweet girl and her family is wonderful. Though I know it will be harder to get the girls together as they grow older, I do hope it's a friendship that can be maintained. If not, I guess there's always Facebook.
One weekend, we got the girls together and they played at the Coconut Bowl. Amyra was so excited to finally be able to give Portia an envelope and craft she had made for her.
I love kids' drawings. They are so wonderful.
The girls at Costco before meeting up at the Coconut Bowl. Note to self: Never go to Costco when hungry. I randomly bought salami. Really, when have I ever been known to buy salami?
The girls taking some time out for a picture.


1 comment:
It kind of looks like the kids are with a babysitter.... ....
Post a Comment