Sunday, May 26, 2013

Maria's 6th Birthday - 2.16.13

Next to her sister, Maria is one of the sweetest girls I know and my heart feels happy knowing that she and Amyra are best friends. I try not to force it and I hope they don't feel pressured. But in reality, I really do think they like each other and I hope it lasts into adulthood. Wouldn't that be amazing Sof?
I will always remember Sof telling me that Maria wasn't very comfortable around strangers and yet the first time I met her when she was about 1.5 years old, she held my hands as we walked around a Pumpkin Festival. And now she is 6 and my mind is blown. She is SO smart and gorgeous and considerate. I'm so glad my girls have her to look up to. 
Anyway, Sof threw another amazing party for Maria's 6th Birthday. It was Percy Jackson themed. I have yet to read the books but think I will start early next year with the girls. Below are some pictures I stole from Sof's blog. The girls had so much fun as usual and the food was awesome. I really love eating the cakes Sof makes. They are SO GOOD!
Like seriously, she iced that cake. What is that?!
 The beautiful Maria.
 Playing with Play Doh. I know there was a clever name for this activity but I can't remember what it was. 
 Another fun game named Jingo?
 Red Light Green Light themed Game.
 Me and the not-so-little man
 Mya trying to eat a Bugle off her shoulder for another game. 
 Enjoying the delicious food.
 Singing Happy Birthday.
 I look fat. 
 The BFFs. 

No comments: